Flightless Bird, American Mouth折翼的鳥,在美國的河口


I was a quick wet boy 我曾是個愛哭的男孩
Diving too deep for coins 為錢幣而潛得太深
All of your straight blind eyes 你那直視前方的盲目雙眼
Wide on my plastic toys 視線落在我的塑膠玩具上
And when the cops closed the fair 而當警察把市集關起時
I cut my long baby hair 我剪掉我嬰兒般的頭髮
Stole me a dog-eared map 你偷了一張狗耳般樣式的地圖給我
And called for you everywhere 而我到處找你

Have I found you? 我有找到你嗎?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping 折翼的鳥,天ㄚ,哭泣ㄚ
Or lost you? 亦或失去你?
American mouth 美國的河口
Big bill looming 大海報隱約的出現了

Now I’m a fat house cat 現在我是一隻肥胖的家貓


Cursing my sore blunt tongue 咒罵著我發炎沒有知覺的舌頭
Watching the warm poison rats 看著剛被毒死的老鼠
Curl through the wide/white fence cracks 捲曲的毛穿過白色圍籬的大裂縫
Kissing on magazine photos 親著雜誌上的照片

Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
Blood of Christ mountain stream
那些魚餌被扔進冰冷而純淨的 基督山溪的血裏

Have I found you?我找到你了嗎?
Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding 折翼的鳥,棕色的毛髮留著血
Or lost you? 亦或失去你嗎?
American mouth 美國的河口
Big bill, stuck going down 貼著的大海報正在落下
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    twilightworld 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()